by Internationally recognized Yoga teacher YogaCharya UllasdKumar & Mona Banki
Friday May 4th - 3pm to 7pm (Pranayama)
Saturday May 5th - 3pm to 9pm (Meditation)
Early Bird before April 27th AED700, After 27th AED900
Last day to register is April 29th. Space is Limited
Agenda on Friday (Pranayama)
• Talks on Ashtanga Yoga (Patanjali’s 8 Limbs of Yoga) and practical experience of the Pranayama.
Agenda on Saturday (Yogic Meditation)
• What is meditation? Why meditate? How to meditate?
• How to apply to daily life situation?
• How to calm the mind?
• What is the God given food for human?
• Yogic diet will be discussed
• Who am I?
• Experiencing the inner silence
*Light vegetarian food and drinks will be provided.
Please contact us if you have any questions +971 4 3686287
*Certificate of attendance provided
May 11th, 2018 (3:30pm to 5:30pm)
Limited to 15 people